എന്‍റെ സ്വപ്‌നങ്ങള്‍


There are some other dreams , if it happens .....
i would be happy , else also not much worries....
i like some bonus points in my life ...
iam not desiring for them from my heart ... but again listed in my dreams with low priorities ...... i know i cant make them true....there are some special desires which would me more gorgeous if they remains as dream itself ... moreover if all of our dreams become true, then what is there to motivate us to LIVE ????


Iam enough frank and straight forword to make good and close pals .. i love being with nature .. iam a moody man and unpredictable .. i enjoy music , meeting people , smell of rain , rainy days ,home food , family dinners , being alone , igoogle, facebook, orkut, yahoo and more.....

now to the part that every mens dreams of a good girl !!!
no doubt that i have prayed to god about the one who i will be with for the rest of my life . iam sure that there are many people that can agree with me and say that they have been hurt by someone special in their life . i refuse to live in the part anymore , and the girl who desides that she can makes me happy according to the word. her presence , love and more..... at last i found her ... and marriage on 6th April 2009. now we have a small , little cute boy babe , name Sarang......